Thursday 15 June 2017

Tips to buy home by Louis Spiro

Hello All,

This is my first blog post in this blog. Firstly, I want to introduce myself. My name is Louis Spiro & working for a real estate company in USA. My job is to consult with new home buyer & seller. I have a passion for writing & published the new article on various blogs. In this post, I am going to share the tips about to buy home.

Here is the list of points must think before buying home:

  • Always buy home for re-sale
  • All items must be checked before buy
  • Stay with your budget
  • Must consult with homeowners association
  • Make a research for sources of funding
  • Must read your contract
  • Get to known your neighbors
  • If you like the view, buy it
  • Look beyond the staging
  • All the old advice about buying your first home is true
Visit https://louisspiro.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/louis-spiro-shared-home-buying-tips-and-tricks for the complete post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment